Saturday, November 17, 2007

Another new blog

Obviously I'm circularizing here. A few years ago, I had a blog here on blogspot. Then I moved my blog to my printing website TFW Press, because I wanted all of my projects/blogs/ideas in one place. Then I said to myself, "This is a business, so I should only have business things here." That's when I created my myspace page, and continued blogging there. It's a cool way to communicate with people and share my vast knowledge and understanding of the world...or the lack thereof.

There's a problem with myspace thought. Only account holder can post comments, and I know more people read my blog than just myspace people. But I can never hear from them unless they go out of their way to email me. What a hassle right? So I went over to facebook to see if they had any good blogging tools. Nope. Plus, you can't view anything unless you're a member.

So here I am sharing my thoughts with the world in a context that anybody can respond to. Here goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huzzah!

It's about time I can leave you all the snide remarks I've been saving up...

t